CLIMB AND PADDLE
The Climb and Paddle Adventure can be a 1 day or 2 day journey, depending on your aims and needs.
Travelling across the South Coast, you will explore the stunning coastline as well as testing yourself on some of the amazing rock climbing in the area*
This adventure is great for those who want to stretch themselves and to maximise their time with us; no experience is necessary. We will provide all the specialist equipment, you just need to be up for the challenge!
All the adventures are open to beginners and suitable for most, but you will require a reasonable level of fitness as you’ll be self-powering your canoe for the journey (speed will be affected by ability and weather conditions).
- 2 days fully guided paddlesport instructor
- 2 days use of canoe/kayak/SUP (including paddle, buoyancy aid and dry bags for your personal equipment)
- All safety equipment including buoyancy aid
- Tents can be provided but will need to be discussed at point of booking. There is several hotels in the area that we can recommend that would give the adventure an air of luxury for those wanting to treat yourselves
- Transport of the crafts to the start point and collection of the crafts at the end of the journey
- Camping costs where required
- Personal clothing
- Transport and parking
- Sleeping equipment if camping
We will send you our recommended personal kit list once you book your adventure.
*The routes will take into consideration the weather conditions, tides and the groups ability; changes to the itinerary may be needed to ensure both a successful and a safe adventure.
Our Water-based adventures only run between April and October. This is to minimise the risk and effects of poor weather conditions.